About Aidan's mama

October 3, 2011

Not-cho Grandma's Muffins

Call me weird, freak, call me what you will. I'm in love with flour free baking, and I can't stop won't stop.

These muffins make for the perfect breakfast, just warm up and add some buttah- and you are good to go with a cup of joe.

On a side note, don't be afraid of the eggs! Eggs are great for you, the more the merrier I say.


Not-cho Grandma's Banana Nut Muffins (gluten free)


Get Some!~


7 eggs
3/4 cup coconut flour
2 ripe, smashed bananas
1/2 cup walnuts
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup grade B maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
dash of salt

Beat the wet ingredients together. Add the dry, and mix well. Spoon into sprayed muffin tins, and bake at 325 for 25-30 min. Check with a tooth pick, and enjoy.

These muffins are spongy and airy, I'm in love with coconut flour! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...