About Aidan's mama

October 25, 2011

Pumpkin carving crazy

The pumpkin party was a blast, and the food was on point because we were at a chef's house.

Chef Zog's sliders


I went overboard on my pumpkin. I spent almost 3 hours carving away freehand style- I probably looked nuts but I thoroughly enjoyed it!


My first carved pumpkin, proof I still got it. LOL


For dinner the next day I had a sushi samba, and we went all out.


The Soul Roll version 1.0

Contains cornmeal crusted fried chicken, butter garlic corn and collard greens & onions from the garden. Served with a BBQ 5 chili mayo sauce.

Stay tuned for version 2.0 and 3.0, sure to be even better.

2 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin looks amazing! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, yummy food and interesting pumpkin carvings. I've never done that as we didn't grow up with Halloween in South Africa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...