About Aidan's mama

June 28, 2011

And this little piggy went to the roaster...

Call me a savage, just don't call me late to dinner!

Photobucket

I'm going to hell, who's coming with me?

Whatever, life is too short 2 not eat what you feel like eating. I'm in shape & healthy- sue me!

Zhang's BBQ in Madison Heights MI is this tiny joint in a strip mall that will redefine your idea of what pork is.


Photobucket

We went with both flavors, and it was out of control good. Highly recommended.
Photobucket

I went to a Chinese market and defied all laws by getting these tofu "snacks", spicy chewy bites. The girl on the package totally sold me, lol.
Photobucket
Gansito: they are kinda like a twinky on crack but not really.

Photobucket

Lastly we ventured to a Chinese bakery, where I randomly chose these 3 delicacies. A coconut tart, mung bean ball & lotus root ball.
Photobucket

mung bean ball on the right, lotus on the left- both equally unsavory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...